You are not connected. Please login or register

The truth, its time you all know.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
Weed,

many of you think its bad, many of you think its unecessary.
crimes, laziness, "the gateway drug."
I teared up watching this documentary, conspiracies, lies.
Thats all we've ever heard in our lives.
i want each and every single one of you take take out 1 hour and 44 minuts of your lives to watch this documentary, you have the right to know the truth.
watch it all and be amazed. i garentee it will change your views.
im very passionate about this topic, and very political about the subject.
and i want you all to know why, to see the bigger picture.
for me, watch this.

http://thejimgaudet.com/legalize-it-watch-the-union-online/trackback/

And you know what its not just about weed, its about poverty, war, injustice, common sence, fear, freedom, and our rights.



Last edited by Zaneff on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am

eXcel


I Just got here!
ehm.. your passionate because your a user?

3 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 am

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
im passionate because im a human being living in a republic world.
this isnt democracy. the video is much more then just weed, but weed is its essential argument.

4 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 am

Insekz

avatar
Retired
Retired
Hmm..

If i didn't have limited internet i would watch it.

5 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 am

comprichard


Im here fairly often!
i WATCHED A FRIEND DIE OF CANCER and had to pay to get a script in cali so no its a scam for pot heads to get high legalize it ok but dont act like its a medication when you cant get it from your doc or parm but have to pay to get a script


__________________________________________________________________________________________



6 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
but why shouldnt it be legalized?
and givien certificates to people qualified to grow?
marijuana is one of the best if not it IS the best medicine for humans.
and the whole history of weed no one, not even 1 record of some one dieing to use attributed to marijuana. exept test lab monkies that were suffercated by goverment scientists to prove that marijuana is harmfull, even though after richard nixen ordered a full out examination of the drug, it turned out to be completely harmless to humans, not only that it proved to be amazing for humans. his disregard of moral value, and greed for money from a stupid war cause him to put a prohibition on weed, so he would be able to put the people that protested against the war in vietnam, and most of them were hippies who smoked weed, so what better way to safely put majourity of them in jail other then the fact that majourity of them smoke weed?
because of that one man weed, was made not to flourish as it would have. And in the end ridiculous lies came out of it, such as many of the harms we all know today as:

weed gives you lung cancer - lies, weeed is not fertalized radioactively.

weed kills alot people yearly - lies, it kills 0 people yearly.

weed makes you lazy - thats bs cause then there would be 50 million amercians doing jack shit daily, and about more then half the population of canada would be doing fuck all.

weed kills brain cells - what doesnt kill brain cells nowa days? every thing does, but somethings are reconized to kill brain cells alot faster then others, in particular, alchohol and ciggarettes, weed is no where on that chart.

weed is a gateway drug - biggest BS ive ever heard weed just cause i like to get high doesnt mean im going to start injecting my self with morphine and heroin?? WTF, its true dont get me wrong, majourity of people that move on to coke and heroin do, do weed first, but the fact is less then 3% of weed smokers go to harder drugs, and whys that? because this stupid prohibition catogorizes weed in the black market with all the other harder drugs, if people didnt have to get their weed from people who are also selling coke and heroin, why the fuck would they even move on to those drugs?? 100% of the people who smoke weed and move on to the harder drugs (witch is once again only 3% of people) was cause of the dealers they picked off of, asking them if they wanted something "better"

And you know what it isnt just weed.
its mostly about HEMP
hemp is by far, single handedly the greatest product known to man.
hemp is the best source of fuel, extract it and we can stop green house emissions,
when hemp is burned off for fuel, it releases smoke in the air thats good for the enviorment and for us, not like these fossel fuels and oil we keep burning off, hemp is the best type of paper known to man, THE DECLORATION OF INDAPENDENCE WAS WRITTEN ON HEMP PAPER. weed takes about 3 months to grow, and is an unlimitted supply of hemp, tree papers dont even last that long to begin with and it takes about ruffely 500 years for a tree to fully flourish once more. Hemp is the best source of clothing as well, lasts alot longer then cotten, wool, anything. and weed seeds have all the nutrients humans need in their lives.

and all this drama because of what? war? money?

if your gonna ban weed because it "gets people high" then why ban hemp a product that can literaly save our world? because it grows from weed? n1 to society, and those to stupid, ignorant, and nieve to watch the documentary and see the truth.
your living in this world to, its your right to know and care about the politics and whats going on around you.

so ill say it again, watch the video before you start your bs once more.

7 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Many many many have died in relation to marijuana, don't let some story fool you. and ANY smoke intake into the lungs can be harmful as well.

Why will marijuana never be legal? 1 word, Taxes. The government can not make enough taxes on a product so easily produced at home. If you could grow enough tobacco at home that you didn't need to buy it and pay taxes.... it would be illegal to have a cigarette as well. Also this pseudo "war on drugs" employs way too many people and is given grants of government money to continue. Don't be fooled, the only way the government can profit from drug trade is to "fight" it. They aren't gonna give up cash that easy.

Marijuana will never be legal in the US.


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

8 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
if you had watched the documentary, you would know, cause 30 min of it explains how the goverment will never make profit off marijuana, only way they can is by fighting it as you stated.
But, a section where your wrong is that people are relizing the truth, and sooner or later it will be legalized in canada, the US, maybe not in my life time. Another area you failed at is deaths from marijunana??? its all bs youve heard i challenge you, i dare you, ill give you 1 million dollers to find a me a case where some one has died from lung cancer or any type of cancer that was attributed from marijuana. go right ahead. ill be here. waiting, for you and any one else who wants to pove me wrong on that statement. It may be true that injesting any substance through the burning of matter (smoking) can be harmfull for your lungs, weed isnt that harmfull. a study has proven that you need to smoke 15,000 joints, in 20 minuts to acually die from weed. i dare any one who can afford that to try it.

9 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
many many many people havent died from marijuanan, dont let some BS stories you heard fool you.

10 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
you have a better chance of dieing from hydration from water then smoking marijuana
witch is funny since statistics show that more people die from hydration from water, then smoking marijuana.

gg

11 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
That statistic hold NO water what-so-ever.... at all. How can you possibly find it funny? Or even compare the 2? Thats like compareing An airplane with lava. They both have caused deaths but neither have anything to do with eachother.

Ill try and make it simple to understand. EVERYONE DRINKS WATER. Not everyone smokes weed. So basically, you think a statistic is comparable considering part 1, 100% of the worlds population is "at risk" due to the fact that they.... drink water. And maybe, MAYBE.... 20ish% of the population is smoking. These are the type of "statistics" that completely render an argument irrelevant. If you want to compair, compare smoking tobacco, or doing cocaine, or atleast something remotely comparable. Water vs weed. Ignorant comparison.


And as far as "related" deaths..... thats all I said. I didnt say anyone died from cancer I said "related" deaths. Don't think just because someone didnt die from smoking, that alot of people havent died "DUE" to weed.

Personally, Id like to see it legalized...... but I cant stand the far wing enthusiasts that put together a few studies and think they have everything covered....... considering they are doing the exact same thing as the studies that the government did... that they shit on.

How do theses studies work? Easy, you do tests until you get the results you want, then say its facts. Both sides are guilty of that. The "brain-cell" test in the 60's and 70's. They pumped a monkey full of weed smoke through a mask, w/o oxygen. OFC your gonna loose brain-cells.


I just hate to see someone watch a video that was put out by people who have an agenda, not do their own research.... but believe everything they hear. Both sides have valid arguments.


And as far as your million dollar bet. All I have to do is prove that 1 person that died from lung cancer, smoked weed atleast 1 time. If you look at things literally, not everyone that smokes cigarettes gets lung cancer correct? And not everyone that gets lung cancer has smoked cigarettes correct? So how can you disprove that people that died from lung cancer, that did smoke weed in no way could be a direct or indirect correlation to weed smoking? You cant. There is not enough "public" information on cancer to have knowledge of anything and everything that causes it. If we did... there would be a cure.

I just suggest. before you jump behind a "cause"...... take the time to actually learn about it. The only way to be right, is to not be wrong.


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

12 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Zaneff wrote:if you had watched the documentary, you would know

All I would know if I watched that video is a 1 sided, bias, argumentative, depiction of a few peoples opinions. Thats it. ALL "conspiracy" based documentaries have the exact same overtone....... promote your point and findings. Only use what helps your cause an ideas. Put out "facts" of "tests" that can not be proven or disprove. It's simple.

You gotta love the "Well, thats not true cause I saw a video on youtube that said so!!!!"


Go watch "Loose Change".


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

13 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
Loose Change is bad ass lol.

14 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Zaneff wrote:
weed is a gateway drug - biggest BS ive ever heard weed just cause i like to get high doesnt mean im going to start injecting my self with morphine and heroin?? WTF, its true dont get me wrong, majourity of people that move on to coke and heroin do, do weed first, but the fact is less then 3% of weed smokers go to harder drugs, and whys that? because this stupid prohibition catogorizes weed in the black market with all the other harder drugs, if people didnt have to get their weed from people who are also selling coke and heroin, why the fuck would they even move on to those drugs?? 100% of the people who smoke weed and move on to the harder drugs (witch is once again only 3% of people) was cause of the dealers they picked off of, asking them if they wanted something "better"

Where do you get your info? You are actually blaming the drug dealers that sell the weed for people using other drugs? You have GOT to be kidding me. And the "fact is".... what facts exactly? The "facts" from your partial documentry?

How about this.... "The Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University found adolescents who smoke pot 85 times more likely to use cocaine than their non–pot smoking peers. And 60 percent of youngsters who use marijuana before they turn 15 later go on to use cocaine" I this study I don't see any 3%..... but your says 3%. So who's right? Its objective. There is no study that can poll every person in the world. The fact of the matter is.... these studies show the results of the people who they studied..... not a consensus of the entire population.


This is what I find the most entertaining about this "movement". First off, it's not new. This has been going on since before some of your parents were even born. This will not ever be completely legalized..... ever. But the best part about it is this...

The people fighting it are typically ingnorant and selfish. Heres my proof.

The 1st "legalize it" modern movement was the fact that hemp is an extremely strong material and was more economical to make/use for ropes and other applications. Basically, the "potheads" were given hemp legally to use..... then they realized.... "shit, we cant smoke hemp, we need to push so its legal to smoke!. Gah, we were stoned when we came up with that idea."

Part 2. Weed for medical use. Many states in the US have authorized the medical use via a state medical card registration. The pot heads won!!!! They were elated!!!!!! Well, until they realized being out of pot wasnt a medical ailment. So they said "Well shit... we got it legal for all of the sick people, but we still cant smoke legally. Must-a been stoned when we came up with that idea as well."

Its simple. People pushing this movement could "typically" give 2 shits less aboput the guy dying who is allowed weed so suppress his
pain, or the elderly lady that needs weed to help with her cataracts. No, they were already granted that and now they are pushing for themselves. Noone gives 3 shits if their neighbor is allowed to smoke, or the guy down the road.... or even in another country. The "movement" is selfishly motivated be people who want their illegal activity eradicated so they wont go to jail for this "victim-less crime".

You wanna smoke weed in the streets, move to Amsterdam if it's that important to you.


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

15 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:14 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Heres your flipside of the coin.

Whos right.... your youtube video or this website?


"The Impact on the Body

Chronic marijuana smokers are prey to chest colds, bronchitis, emphysema, and bronchial asthma. Persistent use will damage lungs and airways and raise the risk of cancer. There is just as much exposure to cancer-causing chemicals from smoking one marijuana joint as smoking five tobacco cigarettes. And there is evidence that marijuana may limit the ability of the immune system to fight infection and disease."

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

16 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Zaneff

avatar
I Just got here!
ugh, im not gonna stand here arguing, i could reply to this and this argument would go on forever, watch the video, like i said if you want to or not, weather you believe it or not, it changed my views and im trying to offer you guys the same things i learned in this vide.

17 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Its not an argument.... its a "debate". Why give up so easy?

You said this was the "truth"... that everyones been "lied to" for so long.

Im just stating the "truth" is objective.


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

18 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Pornfish

avatar
Quake III Member
Quake III Member
NO, YOU GUYS, HE IS RIGHT. I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO AND EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW. WE MUST KILL THE PRESIDENT. OBEY NON BUT KORROK!


__________________________________________________________________________________________
"butts" -butts

19 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Pornfish

avatar
Quake III Member
Quake III Member
Whoa, guys! What happened just now? I was watching the video then I blanked out. Woke up naked, flapping my buttcheeks, and hitting "Send" on that post.



Last edited by Lazarus McDeathsinger on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total


__________________________________________________________________________________________
"butts" -butts

20 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:32 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
I...... don't speak your language.


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

21 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
I agree....







With tad.

22 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 pm

TheRustySpoon

avatar
Quake III Member
Quake III Member
Zaneff wrote:
weed gives you lung cancer - lies, weed is not fertilized radioactively.

confused confused confused fertilized radioactively? ... lung cancer is from the inhalation of smoke. Are you suggesting that there is dangerous radioactive fertilizer everywhere? Of course smoking weed gives you cancer. Its the smoke that causes it. If you stood near a burning building everyday, you'd probably have cancer too.

My biggest problem with legalizing weed is that it is a drug. Would you mind if your kids were doing it? or your parents, your co workers, your teachers, your lifeguards? your ambulance drivers? And being a drug, it makes people under the influence of it such that their productivity and clearity of mind is compromised. Now can this be dangerous? Of course this can be dangerous. Does this kill? ... Why can't it kill? Also a blunt is very similar to a cigarette in look. So in the case of legalization, do you seriously think no one will just go out and have a "smoke" break?

What they need to do is to improve how weed is being handled with patients that actually need it.

23 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm

comprichard


Im here fairly often!
alcohol is legal look at how many deaths have been caused by its legallity
1 By ppl operating cars or other vehicles under the influence
2 80% of domestic violence is alcohol/drug related.

I live in the region where more pot plants are grown than anywhere in the us
I see ppl pushing its medical use who have no real medical probs but go to shysters to pay for a script.

ZANEFF

Did you know that ppl exhale carbon monoxide as a waste gas?
yes so second hand smoke would then have more carbon diox than a firsthand cig .
Just goes to show how ppl and gov twist facts to support what they want


__________________________________________________________________________________________



24 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:05 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
TheRustySpoon wrote:
Zaneff wrote:
weed gives you lung cancer - lies, weed is not fertilized radioactively.

confused confused confused fertilized radioactively? ... lung cancer is from the inhalation of smoke. Are you suggesting that there is dangerous radioactive fertilizer everywhere? Of course smoking weed gives you cancer. Its the smoke that causes it. If you stood near a burning building everyday, you'd probably have cancer too.

My biggest problem with legalizing weed is that it is a drug. Would you mind if your kids were doing it? or your parents, your co workers, your teachers, your lifeguards? your ambulance drivers? And being a drug, it makes people under the influence of it such that their productivity and clearity of mind is compromised. Now can this be dangerous? Of course this can be dangerous. Does this kill? ... Why can't it kill? Also a blunt is very similar to a cigarette in look. So in the case of legalization, do you seriously think no one will just go out and have a "smoke" break?

What they need to do is to improve how weed is being handled with patients that actually need it.

Time for me to play the other side of the coin!!! Very Happy

Yes, weed is a drug but... so is nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine...... all of which are actually proven to be addictive and also have much more harmful, long term, effects then weed. Although there are some of the same chemical based carthigens in weed as tobacco...there has never been a "proven" direct connection comparing the effects of weed on the lungs and tobacco. In some types of cancer, weed actually slows the growth some studies have shown. (Breast cancer being the newest study).

As far as people smoking a joint before work..... bus drivers, teachers, civil servants, lifeguards... who ever. I'd rather them do that then drink alcohol..... which, although against almost all company policies, is completely legal. Weed reacts differently to everyone, for everyone.

TBH, heres my "Truth".....

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LAZY AND RETARDED WHEN THEY SMOKE WEED..... ARE LAZY AND RETARDED SOBER. Weed may slow some motor functions, it may hinder short term memory in some ppl..... hell it's been tested to slow the learning process in some lab rats....... but those rats were probable Mexican, and were slow due to genetics.


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

25 Re: The truth, its time you all know. on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 pm

ToT@L

avatar
Retired
Retired
All I have to say is...

Why would you want to take something that alters your state of mind? I got sick of weed because I wasted a lot of time doing nothing, and I didn't like not having a clear head.

Sure, some can argue it's a de-stresser and a medication, but in reality, you're just in denial of your responsibilities as a human being, and your job.

http://www.noobs.org

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum