You are not connected. Please login or register

About the whole "New pWp" post, that Tad had started...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Killbox

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
I'd just like to say my input. I for one, will be staying..the only reason I took a break..was because of all the bullshit going on with my personal life. I would like to remind everyone...that I have been around for a while...and..I've seen people come and go. But I would like to say...I will never leave this clan..because..we are a family, Tad and Frog treated me like a brother..I can get off work everyday, knowing they care. They felt like brothers to me. I joined this clan because of the sole purpose of what it stood for...A family. It was a sense of belonging to me, this clan, I can sit here and joke with them all day. Good times, always having fun. I never wanted pWp to head in the direction it has, it's rather sad.

All I'm saying is this, pWp has been a family, since day one. I'd like to belong to this family, I feel I always have, and they waited for me, even when I got back. So, I'd like to say I am stay in this clan. And I will wear this tag with pride, until Quake 3 is dead and gone, and I will continue to wear it and carry it on in other games.

I'm staying with the family, not the clan. The Family, what it has stood for all along.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Forever one, forever eternal, forever pWp
Omniscient, Forever, I am sentient.

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
well put boxeh

__________________________________________________________________________________________

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum