You are not connected. Please login or register

Mosque near ground zero.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mosque near ground zero. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
I could type my opinions for days on this.... but Keith Olbermann hit's the nail on the head; covering everything that needs to be said.

Basics are that the Muslim community want's to construct a Mosque/Muslim community center around 2 blocks from the WTC site.

I will say this. I find it sad to see the use of this topic by political entities who are "involved" in this debate strictly for self promotional reasons.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

2 Re: Mosque near ground zero. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 am

Clip_

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
I honestly couldn't respect what Keith Olbermann said more. I could maybe understand those who were victims of September 11th not liking this, or those who lost someone to the tragedy, but politicians who saw an opportunity to get America all riled up over something as innocent as a desperately needed community center for Muslims, in order to make themselves known, or as TaD said, "self promotional reasons", well that's what has always been sick about not only this country, but the rest of the world, and probably always will be. Sometimes we need to be reminded of this and I'm glad Keith did it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

(●̮̮̃•̃). Hello , Ima Monster
Song of the Week (ADMIT IT!!!)
Just Breathe.
-------------------
QuakeLive: Driven
Yahoo: Clip_Driven

3 Re: Mosque near ground zero. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 am

Merky

Im here fairly often!
I liked the video and understood it all, regardless it's not like any Muslims or binladen (still hiding in a cave, right? lol sure) or saddam (hanged, n1?) caused 9/11. And so it was said, money makes the world go round.

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

4 Re: Mosque near ground zero. on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 pm

PancakeJesus

I Just got here!
this guy is so right. some of my friends think it is so horrible that they are building this... how naive

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum