You are not connected. Please login or register

32-bit VS 64-bit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
First topic message reminder :

which do you guys say is better for gaming? i might be getting a new computer with Windows 7 64-bit but i want to know if it would be better than the 32-bit XP that i have now


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

26 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

T@D


*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
But... you would see the same difference if you went from XP to win 7-32 or win 7-64.

There's not many computers that I know of that are any good that still come with XP pre-installed.

http://www.pwpclan.org

27 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
Yeah maybe the look but not the performance.

Also I like how you say thank you to merky but not the rest of us.. fag.

28 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
virtuosity wrote:Yeah maybe the look but not the performance.

Also I like how you say thank you to merky but not the rest of us.. fag.

/like


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

29 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
max, all he said was *face palm*, teaches me nothing

virt, you just gave an opinion, once again, teaches me nothing, but i do ty for your input Razz

merky, he gave me facts that helped teach me

tad, i ty as well for adding onto what merky said Razz

oh, and all core said was, "this doesn't concern me, i disapprove of this topic," which once again, teaches me nothing


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

30 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
lol *facepalming* is fun


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

31 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
but teaches me nothing Razz so NO TY FO YOU


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

32 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
LOL i feel like i'm from austin powers

fook you
fook me :p
(i don't think they spelled it that way but w/e :p


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

33 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
How do you figure?

You asked which is better.
I told you 64bit is better. Then I told you 64bit supports more ram.

That is what it does...

Either way I am not complaining it was a joke but just saying I didn't state an opinion.

34 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
imo. I like chicken. Hows that for an answer virt.


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

35 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
saying one is better, that is an opinion, and i actually forgot you said it supported more ram so you put a fact in there as well, i didn't look back when i was typing that message >.>


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

36 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
maX!ma wrote:imo. I like chicken. Hows that for an answer virt.

imo my foot is about to be up your ass.

37 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
nodata wrote:saying one is better, that is an opinion, and i actually forgot you said it supported more ram so you put a fact in there as well, i didn't look back when i was typing that message >.>

Saying 64bit is better is a fact as well..

That is like asking someone hey who is better, your high school football team or the colts..

Obvious answer is the colts.. it is a fact not an opinion. I don't care if you have the best football team in the world in high school you are going to get destroyed by an NFL team.

38 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
xD


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

39 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
imo my foot is going up yours virt Very Happy


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

40 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
virtuosity wrote:
nodata wrote:saying one is better, that is an opinion, and i actually forgot you said it supported more ram so you put a fact in there as well, i didn't look back when i was typing that message >.>

Saying 64bit is better is a fact as well..

That is like asking someone hey who is better, your high school football team or the colts..

Obvious answer is the colts.. it is a fact not an opinion. I don't care if you have the best football team in the world in high school you are going to get destroyed by an NFL team.

if it's the best in the world, that means that noone can beat them, not even an NFL team isn't as good as them


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

41 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Merky

avatar
Im here fairly often!
I liked it too Smile

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

42 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Virtuosity

avatar
Leader
Leader
nodata wrote:
virtuosity wrote:
nodata wrote:saying one is better, that is an opinion, and i actually forgot you said it supported more ram so you put a fact in there as well, i didn't look back when i was typing that message >.>

Saying 64bit is better is a fact as well..

That is like asking someone hey who is better, your high school football team or the colts..

Obvious answer is the colts.. it is a fact not an opinion. I don't care if you have the best football team in the world in high school you are going to get destroyed by an NFL team.

if it's the best in the world, that means that noone can beat them, not even an NFL team isn't as good as them

Keywords: in high school

43 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
he isn't very smart. 16-19 year olds playingr vs 24-50 some year old players from the nfl. fuck that. NFL would kill a high school team 100+ to nothing.



Last edited by maX!ma on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

44 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

rush

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
pretty sure a college team could beat the bills right now LOL


__________________________________________________________________________________________
They tried to fight him
Just couldn't beat him
This manic depressive
Who walks in the rain
http://uscpmpickup.com

45 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

maX!ma

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Not really. imo.


__________________________________________________________________________________________


*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

46 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
virt, you shoulda said "world OF high school"


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

47 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 pm

T@D

avatar
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
All that aside... Like the sig Joe?


__________________________________________________________________________________________




"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."


*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
.
http://www.pwpclan.org

48 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
update on the upgrade i was talking about, apparently my processor isn't compatible with Windows 7 64-bit, so as far as that, i have no clue what i'm gonna be doing


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

49 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Merky

avatar
Im here fairly often!
A processor that isn't compatible with 64-bit is a no-go as far as the future is concerned.

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

50 Re: 32-bit VS 64-bit on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 am

nodata

avatar
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
doesn't matter one way or the other, we tried putting more ram in it and it didn't accept it, so we attempted a reformat, and the computer fried

atm, i got the computer that used to be the family one and it was the computer i first played quake on, so i'm good as far as that, but it's XP as well as the computer that fried


__________________________________________________________________________________________


My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum