Logo Contest

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 Logo Contest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
First topic message reminder :

This is my favorite time of the year..... Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I think we should have a contest for the main site logo. We can let the community here vote on which picture is best and should be used. The voting will begin on November 15th and end November 22nd... so you have to get working on a logo ASAP Smile

To make this fair... here are the simple rules:
1. The theme of the logo must include one or all of those Holidays. (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years).
2. The logo must have "pWpClan" in it. You may use the "*" or not. Your choice.
3 Your logo must say "happy holidays" or a variation.
4. You may include names of pWp clan members if needed. You may NOT only include your name. You will be given credit after the contest is over.
5. You can not tell anyone which entry is yours. I will be the only one who knows and I will not release that information until the contest is over.
6 You need to upload your entry to a photo-host server and send the link to my PM box. I will upload the entries to my photo-host so no one knows who's is who's.
7. Standard forum rules apply to what sources you use.
8. The pixel size should be 800x300 or something close to that. No larger please.
9 All entries should be in jpeg or gif format.
10. You may enter up to 3 entries.
11. I reserve the right to refuse any entry for the poll.

I haven't decided if there is prizes yet... I'll wait until we see if there is enough people interested before I decide that.

Hope a few post entries. Smile

Good luck.
-T@D-

Last edited by T@D on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

26 Re: Logo Contest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
I will make my entry tonight.

27 Re: Logo Contest on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:39 pm

neko

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
should i try this lol i have my psp shop if so u saying trying to put halydays in one work sounds fun to try how much time we got

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

28 Re: Logo Contest on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:08 am

Haunter

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
Sounds fun.

29 Re: Logo Contest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Dr@Gon!Z

I Just got here!
how bout dis:
am i doing it right? Very Happy

EDIT:

That is way beyond forum rules. Please don't post pictures like that again.

-T@D-

http://pulseclub.darkbb.com

30 Re: Logo Contest on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
what i miss? O.O

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

31 Re: Logo Contest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Dr@Gon!Z

I Just got here!
ok t@d Very Happy

http://pulseclub.darkbb.com

32 Re: Logo Contest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
what did he even post?

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

33 Re: Logo Contest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Po!son

Retired
Retired
He posted a very inappropriate picture that shouldn't have been posted on forums.

34 Re: Logo Contest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Rolling Eyes
no one must read forum rules. hah

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

35 Re: Logo Contest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Rolling Eyes

36 Re: Logo Contest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Synyster

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
damnit...i missed the inappropriate picture D:
one of the many reasons why i hate when my computer craps out on me. Foooooooooook :'( lol

37 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 am

Seepage

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
i get my old comp back. my dads buying it a monitor
then ill have cs3 back but its been a while

38 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
cs5 ftw Smile

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!

39 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:40 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
i'll cheat(and lose)...if i feel like/have the ability to do this

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

40 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Well, if you read.... the contest was over 2 days ago....

I only got 1 submission, and it was nice, but didn't fit what we could use.

So extend this?

41 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:55 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
well if you were looking to include a christmas one...then it shouldn't be over til sometime in december...plus we're doing this contest during the holidays when we're not gonna be home...we're gonna be with loved ones...so there might not be time enough to do this for some people

Death is peace.

42 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Thats why the contest ended 2 days ago....

I didn't want people to work on anything during the holidays. And the logo was to include just teh holidays in general. Not just thanksgiving or xmas. It was meant to stay the logo till next year.

I purposely made the contest end a week before the "holiday season" begun..... during a regular, non holiday, week...

43 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:17 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
you also have to consider that well over half this forum doesn't use graphics editing programs...you, virt, synn, and smokey do...but that's about it as far as i know

Death is peace.

44 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Clip_

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
maX!ma wrote: Rolling Eyes

Pfft. Forum rules...

And yes, I would extend it. You can have the contest run through the holiday season, you're not forcing anyone to do anything, just giving them the option. GET OFF HIS BACK NODATA! >Surprised

(●̮̮̃•̃). Hello , Ima Monster
Song of the Week (ADMIT IT!!!)
Just Breathe.
-------------------
QuakeLive: Driven
Yahoo: Clip_Driven

45 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Clip_

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Clip_ wrote:
>Surprised

Dude I hate that.

(●̮̮̃•̃). Hello , Ima Monster
Song of the Week (ADMIT IT!!!)
Just Breathe.
-------------------
QuakeLive: Driven
Yahoo: Clip_Driven

46 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
I do understand that... I've been doing this a while Wink

It is almost impossible to cater to the general public all the time in a forum for everything. That's why things have been done or added to the forums to give everyone something of interest at least one time or another. We have sections for graphics, for writing, for sports, for music, for debate, for movies, for video games, for just chatting.... these forums are set as best as we can that everyone can hopefully find, at minimum, 1 thing that they enjoy. That is why this forum has succeeded. Everyone can find something that interests them.

Contests are typically specific for 1 type of people. My contest for Qlive was for qlive players, the contest for logos were for graphically inclined people. We have had writing contests as well, game contests... and that's why we have awards really. To give everyone a chance to be acknowledged in things that they enjoy.

These forums were based on Quake 3 1.16 noghost. Not everyone here, anymore, are part of that community. Some people have never even stepped foot in Quake 3 1.16 noghost..... but that is the beauty of it all...... Try our best to make a forum that can attract and be interesting to people that aren't even gamers. Just a general place to come, hang out, read, and speak your mind.

The games are the draw, the forums are the offering..... the contests will always be "talent" specific.

47 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
i has no image makin/editing software at the moment.. with 15gb of free space on the HDD i dont want to dl to much, the damn thing is slow enough already with this dinosaur fucking IDE hard drive in it....

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

48 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
__Smokey__ wrote:i has no image makin/editing talent
Fixed Smile

hah

49 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
piss off sacklicker.. lol!

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

50 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
What ever pays the bills man... I gotz kidz.

51 Re: Logo Contest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:53 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
at least become a clit licker ffs... sacks man... really??!???!?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum