Tad's Trivia

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Tad's Trivia on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
First topic message reminder :

I'm gonna post a trivia question for everyone to attempt to answer. Some may be pics, some may be only text.... never know. Once someone answers correctly or teh question goes unanswered for a week, I will post a new one. I will try and find theings that people can't easilly "google"..... but that will be hard I assume. So, some trivia may seem vague. Every day the question goes unanswered, I may add a clue, although I may not. The questions may have a "play on words"... so make sure you think outside of the box at times.

We can change things as we go if there's problems. Answers are 1st come, 1st serve. If people like this, then I can make a section and start to keep stats...

(Answers can't be disputed. I will attempt to only ask questions that have one answer, but sometimes things may be objective. I will try and stay clear of those types of questions as much as I can)

Cap'n jack Sparrow - 6 pts.

Last edited by T@D on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

26 Re: Tad's Trivia on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 am

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Im here fairly often!
Spoiler:
I Like Boys.

Tad could use this as the next clue Razz

27 Re: Tad's Trivia on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Light got it right.... in a round about kind of way.

The answer is Don LaFontaine. He was an American voiceover artist famous for recording more than 5,000 film trailers and almost 350,000 of television advertisements, network promotions, and video game trailers.

Better known as "The movie trailer voice"

(The video incorrectly says in the description 750,000 television spots, the actual number, according to his personal website claimes only 350,000)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!

28 Re: Tad's Trivia on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:29 am

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
question 2 chico?

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

29 Re: Tad's Trivia on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Question 2:

Where, on earth geographically (as best as you can depict) is the original Cave of Treasures?

30 Re: Tad's Trivia on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:16 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
On tv?

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

31 Re: Tad's Trivia on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Alystero

I Just got here!
Well I say that The Garden of Eden is where this "Cave of treasures is" because the book on it said something like "on the second day god made a cave of treasures... i dunno"

32 Re: Tad's Trivia on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Getting there.... But, incorrect. But on the right track.

33 Re: Tad's Trivia on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:56 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Also Alystero, I made your avatar smaller...

34 Re: Tad's Trivia on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Alystero

I Just got here!
T@D wrote:Also Alystero, I made your avatar smaller...

mmk thanks.. i didnt know how to do it *i wanted 2*

35 Re: Tad's Trivia on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Cave of Treasures doesn't exist.

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum