You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking a break

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 am

zolid

I Just got here!
I know I just started back but I need a much needed break. To me quake isn't the same anymore. I just want to get away from it for a little bit. It might just be a phase and will only last like a week but I think it's what I need. Hopefully I can continue on with my T status when I get back and I will stay on xfire if you need to contact me for anything. Also I'll stay active on the forums. Thanks Very Happy

2 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 am

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
PLAY CTF Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

3 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
6 month break...it's what I do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

4 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:10 am

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
app will stay open as long as it takes man... or until u say close it..

we all need a break from time to time.. Wink

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

5 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:22 am

zolid

I Just got here!
I might just end my app cause I was thinking that I might of joined a clan to quick when I returned.

6 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
My thoughts on that are, keep it on hold...and when/if you come back, just fool around keeping it on hold for a bit and if you still don't feel like playing, close it...that's just my 2 cents tho, not like they mean much.

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

7 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:55 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Don't end it zolid.
we aren't about skills. we want loyalty.

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

8 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Im here fairly often!
And we want nude pics. DEFINITELY NUDE PICS.

Oh and quake will never be the same as how it was before.. you just gotta make the best of it by just shit talking with alot of friends when they're on (that's what make quake fun for me atleast)

9 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:24 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
What makes it fun for me is to piss people like Fasthand(Izrael) off and have them accuse me of wh.

Death is peace.

10 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
or play tdm and ctf.
fun fun

11 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:38 pm

zolid

I Just got here!
Im just going to end my app with pwp sorry guys.

12 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Pz and GL.

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun

13 Re: Taking a break on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum