You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice story by BK

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Nicked

Im here fairly often!
i think we should share this nice story!

bk wrote:It was a stormy, winter night when clan its decided to play clan inhuman. They went to inhuman server and began a nice 4vs4 game. Clan its was crushing inhuman 19-4 when the message "[i]elmo" is now a referee. A few seconds later one of the its members was banned from the server!

He was quickly accused of being merky and appeared to be a very suspicious player.

They did not believe a player from gE, who they called a noob clan, could be a good player. Then one of the members called the leader of gE a hacker, and that hacker is in inhuman!

Clan its shrugged it off and finished off crushing inhuman 25-6 despite some last minute camps by inhuman.

After the game they wanted to do another, but they were so shocked from losing to the its noobs they kicked the poor guy in spec!

The next game began. its started off with a good lead and inhuman thought it must be that they are camping! They lowered the anticamper to 3 seconds!

But it backfired! They saw the light right away!

They then put the anticamper even lower, to 2!

But once again, it backfired and an inhuman member saw the light while roasting some marshmallows uptop in Rocket Launcher!

After realizing it was only hurting them, they turned off the anticamper!

The game continued and its won yet again!

The End.

That is what happened that day in inhuman server. Random kicks, bans, server changes....Where unbelievable happens.

http://azoclan.forumotion.com

2 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Roachleader

I'm here way too much!
sounds like Inhuman had a few cranky refs and some angry little kids ;o
pure hilarity imo, who knew that many people could get pissed off by losing at the same time!
its a NEW WORLD RECORD!

*calls Guinness and Ripleys to tell them all about it*

3 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
And bringing this to our forum why?

4 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Possibly to have us put them on the DNS list for immaturity...idk

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

5 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
It's sad to see anyone change server settings in a scrim, no matter what is happening. There's nothing wrong with being competitive, but trying to alter a game to make it in your favor is sad....

On a side note, did you guys really recruit Merk? I didn't see a post for him but I may have missed it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

6 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Merky

Im here fairly often!
No... Of course I would be the first assumption, being how godly I am.

Nice story though, I've seen it plenty of times. confused

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

7 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 pm

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
lol. wtf.
same old same old.

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

8 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired
no we didnt recruit merky lol
before the game they asked asd in spec when he wasnt tagged yet if he was reddead or something. he joking said no he is merky because he knows they hate him Very Happy he then tagged as asd and then was banned midscrim

9 Re: Nice story by BK on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 pm

TheRustySpoon

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
bk teh story didn't even rhyme D;<

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum