You are not connected. Please login or register

A sig I made

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 A sig I made on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Ok, so I didn't actually make that one. Razz I did it like all my other sigs, found a nice pic on Google and added some text.

But this one, I did actually make, followed a tutorial on YouTube just changed the renders, colors, and what the text said.

It's not epic, but I'm proud of it. Razz

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

2 Re: A sig I made on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:23 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
I changed it a bit. Razz

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

3 Re: A sig I made on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Not bad at all (not counting the one you added just text to).

The 1st copy you did w/o the outer glow was better for the render. It stands out, but isnt separate from the BG. Once you add the outer glow, you divide them too much.

And when learning, do the tut. Then watch/read a tut on text. If you used a shadow on the 1st one it would have stood out better. The second is just.... :/

Tutorials and trial and error are the best ways to learn. Also, if you are using PS, make sure to save the PSD and post it. There are a few of us that can take it and make changes to explain better.

Overall though, for a 1st sig from a tut..... well done.

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

4 Re: A sig I made on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
I was just goofing off with the change, unfortunately I overwrote the original PSD, but I think I can just change the edit back, since I didn't do much with it, just the BG.

Death is peace.

5 Re: A sig I made on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:11 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Max told me to make him one as a practice, I like this one. I tried my best to have the text stand out a bit instead of blending in.

Death is peace.

6 Re: A sig I made on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 pm

h3av3n

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
i like it <3

7 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
A sig I made for my sister. Razz

Death is peace.

8 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 pm

mcb216

I Just got here!
rockin bro

9 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Couple I made for L!zArd out of pure boredom the other day lol

Death is peace.

10 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:52 am

Psycho!

I Just got here!
Make Me One!!!!

11 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:08 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
What's your clanless tag?

Death is peace.

12 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:37 am

Psycho!

I Just got here!
xD clanless?

13 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 am

Psycho!

I Just got here!
It's .PsYcHo. It's all black except the dots and the y and o, there white

14 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:48 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
How's this for you?

Death is peace.

15 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:36 am

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
i won't lie. data you've got some talent.
that's pretty tits.

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.
http://www.pwpclan.org

16 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:30 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Thank you max. Smile

Death is peace.

17 Re: A sig I made on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Psycho!

I Just got here!
Guess Why I Love Him >.>

18 Re: A sig I made on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:07 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I liked the font and figured I'd give it a shot, but the black letters blended in with the background even after a bevel and emboss(usually what I do to my texts, that and a drop shadow), so I used outer glow.

I would've attached the PSD file, but for some reason it said it wasn't a valid attachment name. =/

Death is peace.

19 Re: A sig I made on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
How do I find/add brushes to my PS?

Edit: Nevermind.

Death is peace.

20 Re: A sig I made on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Out of all the ones I've made, this one's one of my favorites. Lol

Death is peace.

21 Re: A sig I made on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Got rid of the motto thing.

Death is peace.

22 Re: A sig I made on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 am

Angel

I Just got here!

=D

23 Re: A sig I made on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 am

Angel

I Just got here!
^fail

hmm.. =D again

24 Re: A sig I made on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:57 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Death is peace.

25 Re: A sig I made on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
It has been modificated(my new word Very Happy).

Death is peace.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum