You are not connected. Please login or register

God Hates Me...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 God Hates Me... on Mon May 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Roachleader

I'm here way too much!
Well, the other day, my computer got BSOD and windows wouldnt boot anymore, so i called up HP to order a recovery disk because i couldnt find mine, right after i hung up, i put the phone back on the hook, and right under the fucking base for the phone, guess what i find. a case with two recovery disks in it.

i thought to myself "fuck me man, how can i be so stupid" put them in and completely reformatted my computer. now all of a sudden, i lost the disks again and they're nowhere to be found... AGAIN.

not like i need em now, but still, would be nice to know where they are when i do need them.
anyone else ever get the feeling that some higher power is taking a shit on their luck or making them have a bad day?

2 Re: God Hates Me... on Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Yeah, I've felt like that a couple times in the passed few months. Weird thing is, it all stopped when I became agnostic...lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

3 Re: God Hates Me... on Mon May 30, 2011 6:19 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Ya Data, you're welcome for that Smile

And if there was a god, I would agree with the title.......
I've seen your pics Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

4 Re: God Hates Me... on Mon May 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Merky

Im here fairly often!
Yeah a higher force has been shitting on me too, I have lost like 600mil staking on runescape! Although the higher force here is probably jagex making me lose :{

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

5 Re: God Hates Me... on Mon May 30, 2011 10:22 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
T@D wrote:Ya Data, you're welcome for that Smile
lol! Thank ya Jeff(imagine a Barbosa impression Razz).

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

6 Re: God Hates Me... on Tue May 31, 2011 1:45 am

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
Bahahaha fcking tad.

7 Re: God Hates Me... on Tue May 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Roachleader

I'm here way too much!
Merky wrote:Yeah a higher force has been shitting on me too, I have lost like 600mil staking on runescape! Although the higher force here is probably jagex making me lose :{

8 Re: God Hates Me... on Tue May 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Roachleader

I'm here way too much!
i quit runescape, so i have every right to fuck with you on that one.

9 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Merky

Im here fairly often!
Zezima is the god of botters.

10 Re: God Hates Me... on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 am

Killbox

Quake III Member
Quake III Member
I am god..and I'm pissed..so I'm going to shit in your cereal, Roach.

Forever one, forever eternal, forever pWp
Omniscient, Forever, I am sentient.

11 Re: God Hates Me... on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
I'ma hijack this thread..

My tires were recently slashed, was likely done last night by my ex Kelly Norton, the girl my story was about. There's also foundation all over my car, which makes sense considering she doesn't wear make-up but has a lot of it due to her mom constantly buying it for her.

Slashed tires mean I can't get this job that was basically promised to me, considering it's in a-whole-nother county.

Gotta love life.

Death is peace.

12 Re: God Hates Me... on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
Why can't you get a job because of your tires?

Get a wagon and a horse lazy fck.

13 Re: God Hates Me... on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Make a police report....no matter what.

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!

14 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:28 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Did, all has been taking care of

Death is peace.

15 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Good boy.

16 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
nodata wrote:I'ma hijack this thread..

My tires were recently slashed, was likely done last night by my ex Kelly Norton, the girl my story was about. There's also foundation all over my car, which makes sense considering she doesn't wear make-up but has a lot of it due to her mom constantly buying it for her.

Slashed tires mean I can't get this job that was basically promised to me, considering it's in a-whole-nother county.

Gotta love life.

Blade Lucas Neild Bingham is in a relationship with Keli Norton.

17 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:13 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
T@D wrote:
nodata wrote:I'ma hijack this thread..

Gotta love life.

Blade Lucas Neild Bingham was in a relationship with Keli Norton.

EARTH_QUAKE: Hi pedobear.
ipedobear: Hi my name is pedobear. How are you?
EARTH_QUAKE: I've been better...

18 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
No, thats from today on facebook...

19 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
I said "likely done" for a reason, most of the suspicion was on her due to the fact that she no longer lives here and was in town around that time and we had an argument the same day it happened. She wasn't voluntarily involved in it and had nothing to do with the damage to the car, she told me who was responsible tho..

Death is peace.

20 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Was it on her behalf?

21 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
As far as I know, no. I asked the only one that I really have contact with why they did it, she keeps saying "idk..." Kelly asked that night after it happened and they said they all dislike something about me, and one of them dislikes everything about me, but that one was the "getaway driver" whose fiance decided to slash my tires and Christeena decided to scratch something in my trunk lid.

Got some replacement tires today, and they're paying us back for them next Saturday.

Death is peace.

22 Re: God Hates Me... on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Merky

Im here fairly often!
Personally id let them keep the money and go on a rampage but thats just me, I'm reckless like that Smile

23 Re: God Hates Me... on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 am

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
T@D wrote:Make a police report....no matter what.

Yeah but lets be honest they don't do jack shit unless you have real proof.

24 Re: God Hates Me... on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Incorrect, they actually did an investigation for me and the only proof I had were the knife holes in my tires and the make-up on my car.

Not that I needed it, due to someone who knew what happened telling me all involved and 1 of them confirming that while 1 has told me and the person who showed me the respect and courtesy of being honest with me to "fuck off," while the 3rd and final has said nothing to me as of yet.

Death is peace.

25 Re: God Hates Me... on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
So they admitted it?

If so that is proof.
The police can't go off of a hunch or go by word of mouth to bust someone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum