You are not connected. Please login or register

sn33k/Drzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sn33k/Drzz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
so i met this guy in ql called xMrxLove or something, playing in the EDDA clan war team who started rambling about q3, then when i mentioned *pWp* he instantly saud "yeah they kept asking me to join"...bit up himself but i just wondered if you remember him anyone. He said he played some scrims with you a few years back. iCTF was his favorite apparantly. earth out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EARTH_QUAKE: Hi pedobear.
ipedobear: Hi my name is pedobear. How are you?
EARTH_QUAKE: I've been better...

2 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:45 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
i dont recall a sn33k... but hell these days theres no telling who it is/was in q3a.. lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

3 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Not many of us played iCTF. And an extremely low amount of scrims...

Also, I can't remember anyone we "kept asking to join". We had open applications and a full roster most of the time.

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun
http://www.pwpclan.org

4 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
ya thats what i dont get... i would remember if we were tryin to get someone... but everyone knows we dont beg for members... most of the time we had to beg people to stop applying... lol!

NuckingFuts: i dont care who i frag. or who frags me. long as its legit frags all around.

5 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:35 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
haha i bet Wink yeah when he said that i replied with something like "nah mate that's not *pWp*" but to be frank he seemed like

a) up himself
b) a bit of a bullshitter

so i would take the "kept asking to join" with a pinch of salt. You probably said ns to him a few times. Goes to some peoples heads Wink

6 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
that it does... i was gonna join u in a game the other day EQ but ya vanished before i could.. Sad

7 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
ah sorry man, truth is you'd probably have lagged more than it was worth. I once fucked lag. I came in delay xD sooo good :p

8 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
EARTH_QUAKE wrote:ah sorry man, truth is you'd probably have lagged more than it was worth. I once fucked lag. I came in delay xD sooo good :p

prolly... i played on an EU server with like 130 ping insta wasnt to bad... once i set timenudge to like -15 or something lol.

9 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
hahaa is it worth it though? I guess not so many instas around these days. I have never seen a public iTDM before... that sounds damn fun! Still my rail ability makes insta like hitting my head against a wall...

10 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
lol u wont see many iTDM... mostly iCTF and I freeze tag... with the ability to team kill in TDM it makes it useless honestly...

11 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:15 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
iFFA no? Yeah i see the point... whoopsies my bad ;] but then at the same time that is part of the point of TDM? So surely that changes little in iTDM? Just sounds like a more fun version of iFFA but less strategic than TDM itself. Not that i've actually ever played one Razz

12 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
im not 100% on the team killing part in insta... ive only played 1 iTDM when i first got my PRO sub couple years back... i stuck mainly to iCTF and freeze tag...

13 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 am

maX!ma

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
lol, I use to play CTF on here but, majority of CTF clans on .16 were euro, besides WTF clan

*pWp*T@D - people should know by now... pwp is like a "gang". Fuck with someone in our forums... and you get it back.

14 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
on another note, what's the font in your sig max? i love it ;D

15 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
have to catch u on one day n jump in a serv with ya.. i can deal with the lag long as its not 140+ its not to bad...

16 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:46 am

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
yeah definitly, i'm a bit less flexible as a player i guess. Above 80 i really notice it, i suppose i don't really use timenudge at all thought. /net_restart often seems to fix router issues though. And i pretty much only play CA or like DOM to be honest.

17 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:20 pm

__Smokey__

Leader
Leader
i love Domination.. its all i normally play on Black Ops.. Smile

18 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
Lol who ever this guy is, he is funny. pWp has never been a clan that has begged/asked other players to join their clan.

As Jeff mentioned previously, we have always had plenty of members in this clan. If anything it was probably the other way around and him begging to get into the clan... LOL

19 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
Read half the topic, got bored, decided to post. Sometimes, I'd ask people I knew and liked to apply, but I'd only ask once, no matter the person or answer.

On a side note, who's MrEighty8? :o

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

20 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*
Satan.

"Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.... Faith is the denial of observation so that beliefs can be preserved."

*{CHS}* Putch: im bringing sexxy back
*pWp*T@D*: I brought it back. But you are more then welcomed to fluff it.

<-H$*SoStoned / Pillies -: whos your quake fun person of the year taddie bear?!?!??!
*pWp*T@D*: me... dipshit.
*pWp*T@D*: Im the fun

21 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
nodata wrote:Read half the topic, got bored, decided to post. Sometimes, I'd ask people I knew and liked to apply, but I'd only ask once, no matter the person or answer.

On a side note, who's MrEighty8? :o

My name is red and my avatar is a batman llama.. I wonder who I could be

22 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:41 pm

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
REPENT!

My job isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure it's crowded when I get there.
Death is peace.

23 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader
No u (:

nodata wrote:REPENT!

24 Re: sn33k/Drzz on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:16 am

nodata

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member
MrEighty8 wrote:No u (:

nodata wrote:REPENT!
I'll pass on that, sounds boring. :p

Death is peace.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum